Omnis Res Est Omnia

Every thing is Everything



My Eternity

Even if i stand to lose everything
i will preserve your memory for the tomorrows yet to be
come what may, i could breathe my last breath
 and the world be crumbling into oblivion.
there are ways to kept a thought alive and i know one that work for sure.
indestructible crystal, even in the sea of chaos, it never loses it is shine.

And i'll become an eternal epitaph
your memory will survive for eternity within crystal tomb.
that's shall be my legacy, and my atonement.
but most of all ...  my final hope.





These thoughts that live within my heart, they will endure the passing of the eons,
if they can one day be the light that guides your soul back to me ...
if we can laugh together just one more time
well... then i have nothing left to wish for.

God bestowed upon human a gift,
 though unseen, that gift- it lies within us all.
it is constant turmoil of light and darkness,
 strenght and frailty, beauty and unsightliness.

That gift is our spirit.
it gives us the strength we need to presevere in hardships.
but at times it is nothing but a curse, straying beyond our control ...
..... causing us pain and sorrow.

Even so, it is something far too precious to lose.
it is what allows me to hold hope for the future.

In the world consumed by chaos, in the world where spirits are fading,
i ask myself , have i the strength to embrace my gift ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hospes Libro